The method was developed for the fist time on the base of original researches, foreign materials and standards.
The method is proposed for:
- The analysis of quality parameters of supply voltage and consumed currents in electric power supply systems of 0.4 kV;
- The calculation of heat load on wires and cables in case of current harmonics in electric power supply systems of 0.4 kV;
- The calculation of equivalent current load on transformers in case of non-sinusoidal currents in electric power supply systems of 0.4 kV;
- The diagnosis of resonance phenomena in electric power supply systems of 0.4 kV, when installations of reactive power compensation on bus of low voltage transformer are used;
- The study of ferro-resonance phenomena in powerful transformers and engines with controllable rotation speed.
Please, send your request concerning the analysis of generation and distribution of currents and voltage harmonics and their effects on operation of buildings power supply system to CEMS Electrical Engineering Department.